- Prep 20 min
- Total2 hr30 min
Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that’s packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni.
oz uncooked bow-tie pasta (from 16-oz package) (about 3 cups)
oz pepperoni slices
cup sliced ripe olives
cup chopped green bell pepper
cups diced tomatoes
oz block mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-size pieces
cup clear Italian dressing
teaspoon black pepper
Grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- 2In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese; add pasta. Toss to combine.
- 3Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
- If you prefer, cut slices of pepperoni in half or in quarters rather than leaving them whole. Or, buy the mini pepperoni slices.
- Halved grape or cherry tomatoes also work in this recipe.
Source: Read Full Article