- 5 Small Pickling Cucumbers
- Salt to remove Water from cucumbers
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar (Or 2 for sweet Version)
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Mirin
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- Handfull Shiso leafs (or Mint leafs for Summer version)
Cut cucumber lengthwise in half and remove seeds
Cut in halfmoons and put in ziplock bag
Add salt and Massage in, leave them for about 1-2 hours.
Mix Other ingredients in a Jar and put cut shiso leafs in.
Drain the Cucumbers in a siff and wash.
Press water out of the washed cucumbers and add them to the jar.
Fill the Jar up with cold water to the top.
Store in closed Jar in the Fridge. You can eat them after about 4 hours up to a week or as long es they smell okay.
Source: Read Full Article