I like to use as many freshly ground spices as possible.Also, I grate my Mozzarella Cheese versus buying it already done.The other packaged cheeses are OK because they don’t have potato starch (anti-caking) added to them.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Ground Sausage
- 1 pkg Mini Pepperoni
- I Can Tutarossa Diced Tomatoes
- Salt, Black Pepper, Pepper Medley, Red Pepper Flakes
- Chili Powder, Paprika, Tumeric, Onion Flakes, Chives,
- Parsley and Italian Medley
- Mozzarella, Parmesan, Cheddar, Feta Cheeses
Brown Beef and Sausage, add Spices, Blend and cook another 5 minutes
Transfer to an aluminum pan, add pepperoni, sprinkle with additional spices
Add Assorted Cheeses, add another layer of Pepperoni, add another layer of Cheeses,
Cover with Foil and Bake at 375° for 30 Minutes, Remove Foil and Broil until cheese looks golden.
Source: Read Full Article