- 1 Paul's pizza dough
- 1 Paul's pizza sauce
- 1/8 cup diced Green Pepper or more
- 1/8 cup diced Yellow Onion or more
- 5 Large Black olives, sliced
- 4 Queen size Green olives, sliced
- 1/2 link mild Italian Sausage, sliced
- 2 strips Bacon
- Pepperoni to cover
- 12 ounces Sargento 'off-the -block' whole milk Mozzarella Cour
- The vegetables are your choice but NO pineapple, etc! Just old fashioned Pizzaria ingredients. Keep it simple and basic!
- a few sliced white button Mushroom
1 1/2 hour before,set Pizza Stone in the middle rack of the oven and Preheat to 500f for 1 1/4 hour.
I not using a stone, start oven at 500f about 15 minutes before cooking
Take the risen dough and put on a floured surface, cover with the wrap as you prepare the topping
Gently cook the sausage to release some fat but don’t brown or brown if you wish! Remove to a paper towel
Slice the bacon into 1″ piece and cook enough to remove as much grease as you want.
Roll out the Dough. I then place on the peel on a piece of Parchment Paper and ‘dock’ with a docking tool or prick all over with a fork
Or form in a pan
Spread the sauce within 1/4″ of the edge. This forms the crust edge when cooked.
Put the sausage and bacon evenly over sauce
Put on the rest of the toppings and Pepperoni as whenever you like.
Cover with cheese. May be made 30 before ready.
Slide the Pizza on the parchment paper onto the stone or put the pan in the oven.
Set the timer for 14 minutes and look for browning about 13 minutes.
Continue to cook until brown to your liking.
Cool, cut and serve.
Source: Read Full Article