I have loved cassarole dishes as long as I can remember. This is quick and easy. Comfort food for sure. Serve over rice or noodles, eat by itself with sides or add veggies of your choice to it. Creamy warm tummy tickling goodness ?
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Can add diced onions and mixed veggies also
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 stick melted butter
Cook and shred chicken. Rotisserie chicken is great to use also
Mix sour cream, soup, cheese and salt and pepper to taste
Add veggies if you like and mix.
Pour into 8×8 baking dish.
Crush sleeve of crackers and add melted butter. Stir to coat crumbs well.
Sprinkle on top of mixture in pan. Spread evenly.
Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and topping is golden brown. About 15 to 20 minutes depending on oven.
Serve over rice, noodles or use as main course with sides.
Source: Read Full Article