stuffed pork belly with chicken liver
- 1 pc slabs pork belly about 3-4 kg
- 500 g chicken liver
- 3 pcs medium size onions (chopped)
- 1 pc pulp of garlic (chopped)
- 2 oz vegetable oil
- salt and pepper for seasonings
- 1/2 cup chopped mix herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary)
Sauté onion and garlic until medium crispy in oil, add the liver stir it, season with salt and pepper, mix in the chopped herbs. Set it aside for filling afterwards.
Trim the pork belly, scraping out some excess or carcass seasons with salt and pepper.
Flattened the belly, fat side down, then filled in with liver mixture evenly.
Roll the belly skin out,, then tie it with the string tightly, then make a scores in skin of the belly for a good crispiness of the skin
Bake the belly in slow roasting in a oven with 145F for about 1HR.
Source: Read Full Article