A classic breakfast potato recipe
- 1 lb red potatoes, skin on, cut into 3/4" pieces
- 1/4 large onion cut into 3/4" pieces
- 1/4 large green bell pepper cut into 3/4" pieces
- 1/4 large red bell pepper cut into 3/4" pieces
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp olive oil, separated
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot or equivalent)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix cut potatoes and 1 Tbsp olive oil in bowl. Add to baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
While potatoes are baking, cut up onions and peppers. When timer goes off, add veggies and 1 tsp olive oil to the potatoes, stir into a single layer and return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
While potatoes and veggies are baking, combine all dry spices. Mince garlic and keep separate. When timer goes off, add spices, garlic and hot sauce to the potatoes and veggies, stir into a single layer and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
When time goes off, remove potatoes from oven. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article