- 4 x 5oz cans tuna (in water), well drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery (about 1 rib)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion (about 2 slices)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish or dill relish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch dill
Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a pinch of dill
Can be eaten straight away or for even better results, cover with and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours. Enjoy!
Serving suggestion – with cottage cheese, hard boiled egg, avocado slices and cherry tomatoes.
Source: Read Full Article