What to do with some leftover taco shells ? Make shrimp tacos then !! ?
- 8 mini peppers, sliced
- Olive oil, enough to coat pan
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large bag frozen shrimp (cleaned, peeled and deveined)
- Splash lime juice
- Lettuce and tomatoes for garnish
- Shredded cheddar cheese for garnish
- Sour cream for garnish
Slice up your mini peppers, then add them to a large pan and sauté in olive oil……
Next add your onion to the pan that has the peppers, then add minced garlic and sauté until slightly browned……
Now add your black pepper,cayenne pepper,chili powder and ground cumin, sauté for several minutes……
Now add your cleaned shrimp to pan and sauté until shrimp turn nice and pink……
Squeeze some lime juice all over peppers and shrimp, mix all well…..
Remove from heat and serve with your leftover taco shells ! Enjoy ? !
Source: Read Full Article