- 21 oz. cream of mushroom soup (2 10.5 oz. cans) (don't add water)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 tsp. dried leaf thyme
- 6 half ears of corn (from freezer section of store)
- 5 small potatoes, diced small
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 lbs. pork chops
- 8 slices bacon, sliced, cooked and drained
In a medium-sized bowl add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper and thyme. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Add the frozen corn standing them up on their ends in a ring around the outer edge of the slow cooker. Add potatoes in the middle of the corn. Sprinkle over onion.
Add the pork chops on top of the corn and potatoes. Sprinkle over the cooked bacon. Spread over the soup mixture over the top of everything.
Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
Serve and enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article