- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Active: 20 min
- Yield:10 to 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions until 3 minutes less than fully cooked. Drain and rinse under cold water until cooled; drain well. Add the cooked pasta back to the pot.
- Put the eggs, heavy cream, Cajun seasoning, ground mustard, nutmeg, and a big pinch of salt in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add the egg mixture to the cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Toss together the Cheddar, mozzarella and Gouda in a large bowl. Add the cheeses to the pot and stir to evenly incorporate. Transfer the mixture to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bake until the center of the casserole is set and the top is golden brown, 60 to 70 minutes. Let cool about 10 minutes before serving.
Source: Read Full Article