Using lite ingredients, makes a reasonably low calorie dessert.
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 2-8 oz pkgs lite cream cheese, softened
- 1 c white sugar
- 1-8 oz container frozen lite whipping topping, thawed
- 1 qt fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1-18 oz jar or pkg strawberry glaze
- 200 calories
Crumble cake into a 9×13 inch pan
Beat cream cheese & sugar in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping.
Mash the cake down with your hands and spread creamy mixture over cake.
In a bowl, combine strawberries and glaze until strawberries are evenly coated. Spread this mixture evenly over cream cheese mixture.
Chill in fridge until served. Makes 8 servings.
Source: Read Full Article