- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 sun dried tomatoes per breast
- Pinch roasted garlic spice per breast
- Pinch Sunny Paris seasoning per breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil per breast
- 1 long wooden pick per breast
Trim fat off and slice pocket into chicken breast. 4 inch pocket about 2 inches deep
Fill pocket with sun dried tomatoes
Use long wooden pick to close the pocket. Need to make sure it’s closed so the sun dried tomatoes don’t fall out.
Spread small amount of olive oil on each breast.
Season chicken breasts
Place on grill for 15 minutes. I like to flip every 4 and then split the last 3 minutes on either side.
Source: Read Full Article