From: Grandma Betty
- 3 cups Tyson Cooked Chicken Chopped
- 2 cups Celery (finely chopped)
- 1 cup (4 oz) Shredded heddar Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1-4 oz can Water Chestnuts (drained and chopped)
- 1-10 3/4 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1-6 oz can Durkee French Fried Onion Rings
Preheat oven to 350° and cost 9×13 baking dish.
Combine all ingredients (except onion rings) and spoon into baking dish.
Bake uncovered for 30-40min or until bubbly around edges. Sprinkle onion rings on top and let stand 5-10min before serving
Source: Read Full Article