- Prep 35 min
- Total1 hr5 min
These quiche may be little, but they pack a serious amount of veggie-loaded flavor! Fresh vegetables, cream cheese, eggs and cheddar bake together in muffin tin-size Pillsbury™ pie crusts for mini quiche that make a meal. Serve them at your next brunch or potluck for a handheld breakfast everyone will love.
box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1container (7.5 oz) chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 3cups fresh baby spinach, chopped(from 5-oz package)
- 1/2cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4cup sliced green onions
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 1cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches; place flat on work surface. With rolling pin, roll each crust into 12-inch round. With 3 1/2-inch round cookie cutter, cut 22 rounds from crusts, rerolling scraps as necessary. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each of 22 ungreased regular-size muffin cups. Set aside.
- 2In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Stir in spinach, bell pepper, green onions, salt and pepper until well mixed. Stir in cheddar cheese. Spoon 2 tablespoons filling into each crust-lined muffin cup.
- 3Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan to serving platter. Serve warm. Cover and store leftovers in refrigerator.
- For even more veggie flavor, swap chive & onion cream cheese spread for vegetable cream cheese spread.
- Swap the cheddar cheese called for in the recipe for your favorite variety, such as Swiss or pepper Jack.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Can’t get enough quiche? We have plenty of quiche recipes for you.
Serving Size: 1 Mini Quiche
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article