"This creamy salad is made with red potatoes, which give this dish–chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy onion–a delectable, firm texture."
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and set in the refrigerator to cool.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Chop the cooled potatoes, leaving skin on. Add to a large bowl, along with the eggs, bacon, onion and celery. Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste. Chill for an hour before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 430 calories;36.9 g fat;16.2 g carbohydrates;9.5 g protein;121 mg cholesterol;536 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article