"Pop a handful of these crunchy seeds in your mouth and you will soon realize you need to go back to the store and get more pumpkins."
- Clean pumpkin seeds of any pumpkin pulp and rinse. Fill a bowl with lightly salted water and soak the pumpkin seeds for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil (such as Reynolds(R)).
- Drain seeds and pat dry with paper towels. Mix melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl, and toss the seeds in the seasoned butter mixture until coated. Spread seeds out onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until seeds are crunchy and golden brown, about 1 hour; stir and turn seeds every 15 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 133 calories;8 g fat;12.4 g carbohydrates;4.1 g protein;10 mg cholesterol;834 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article