"White cannellini beans, ditalini pasta with vegetables, lean hamburger, and herbs are simmered in vegetable juice and chicken broth. It is like an Italian chili like Olive Garden®’s Pasta Fagioli and even better the second day."
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; saute carrot, celery, and onion until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir vegetable juice cocktail, chicken broth, parsley, basil, oregano, and black pepper into vegetable mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer soup for 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook ditalini pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Stir cannellini beans and ground beef into soup; cook and stir until soup is heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup pasta into each serving bowl; ladle soup over pasta.
- Cook’s Note:
- Keep pasta separate from soup for leftovers and combine when reheating.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 299 calories;10.1 g fat;33.2 g carbohydrates;17.9 g protein;35 mg cholesterol;566 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article